CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 06, 2009

No broadband

NO, I am not paying for it. On and OFF during downloading photos..wow, a week since I have logged on. I started work. The training day was to cook lunch for a dozen golf course men. Two times they changed the order....Only ONE time did I swear..my prep girl made one mistake, not giving equal amounts of fries to each basket.... I understand the situation and explained my thoughts to the boss. I don't think I had
any errors, they said the food was great. So, the amount of fries was our only mistake.

First night at karaoke I felt I made two mistakes. Both involved not writing down booze orders correctly.Second night, I don't think I made any mistakes, just write down the orders the way the OLD cooks are used to...

Karaoke is fun. My co worker and I finished the night with "Harper Valley PTA: last night. I am not a ballad singer, I don't carry a tune...just give me a song where I can talk it out...We had fun...

Today a great day in the Rio Grande Valley.....golf was good, except a brain fart to start......I was ready to tee off....I did not put on my golf shoes. I will meet the girls on #2 tee. The foursome behind asked if I was quitting already or if I was a
new girl???? HAHAHAHA...Iowa friends........

Course closed Sunday and Monday. I will be security on Monday.....Keep the golfers off of the course....They are blacktopping and sealing the road...

Come on down to the Valley for a Winter Break! 75 degrees at 940 PM.....carry on.

0 comments: