CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Waiting for Greg

to come home from work. Drinking a martini. Great meal in the crock pot. AND it looks close to 12 hours until departure time.....Just a few things left to pack.
47 tonight, so I can pack a few things that I did not want in my vehicle over
night. Tom Tom is programmed, mainly for the voice, so I can yell at "Richard"
my guide.....Yes, he gets nervous when I change my route, to stop at a gas
station for one....He is too funny! Music ready and updated. Cameras ready.
I AM READY for the Rio Grande Valley. Steve sent a message saying it has been beautiful the last few days....it is cooling down I noticed. Moving IN takes as
much time as the drive. I take too much stuff along. Decided to leave the gas
grill at home, unless there is room in the morning. do I take the grill or the
HAWKEYE bean bag game? Reminds me of year ONE, last thing in, Freddy or the
palm tree? Freddy won out. He has been with me for three years. Can't wait to
get together with my other family down in the Valley. Just a great life, having
two families....next entry might be from the road,or might be from Mercedes........
Carry On my friends........aloha.........

0 comments: