CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

It has been a long

week full of rain, tornadoes, all kinds of storms day and
night. About every day we have received 7/10ths of an inch
of rain. Grass is beautiful. Flowers are blooming. I even
have a few tiny tomatoes growing. The cherry tom is doing well,
nothing red yet, but it will be the first. Texas golfers,
I am hosting a lonches dinner tomorrow night, the local
foursome will love it. PMS is bringing margaritas to go
with Corona and limes. Spencer, Iowa, has loaned us their
1931 history of the fireworks fire that burned down
half or more of the main street businesses. This is why IOWA
can't have fireworks. I am helping host the special
tour hours on Thursdays. Next Sunday is our ice cream social
at the Historical venue. I hope NO RAIN......there are always
too many desserts....no problem, we share and take the extras
home. I need to get on the photo computer so I can
download my Tahoe photos...stay dry...carry on.......

0 comments: