CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Around the Valley

This is a photo of the Border Wall at the Progresso cross over to
Mexico. Left of the trees is the Rio Grande River.Maybe a football field
from the river to the cement fence.

Goofy and I are at a rest stop at Bentsen park, Palmview TX.
the next crop of oranges are growing. As soon as they have a small touch
of yellow, they will be stripped from the trees. Free fruit.
Today it is 95 at 340 PM. I am working on my taxes, boring. I set today's
deadline at 4 PM, then off to the store and to pick up carry out for dinner.
Tomorrow a trip to Mexico. Friday I'll pack a suitcase and some toys for
the week end at South Padre Island......I'll be right on the gulf, my deck
faces west for a beautiful sunset/cocktail time........carry on

0 comments: