CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

happy New Year

and hello from the Rio Grande Valley again........I still do not
have my new life plan in order, with the job of cleaning
swimming pools and trying to relax and enjoy the sun
and surf and birds and golf and sun and and and...........

It was so much easier up north, to go on photo shoots and
then download and post..........

I am off to the island tomorrow to get our entry numbers
and tee shirts for
the walk across the Queen Isabelle Causeway, a 5 K walk
and 10 K run event..Bad weather is projected tomorrow, so
I expect to visit last year's new friends and won't be able
to do any beach bunny time.

Hometown neighbors lost their 8 year old son on Dec 28.
Walking to an area to go sledding, 1030 AM and foggy......
dad and son walking.......son suddenly ran out across the
street...........a heart breaker...........I went swimming on
Christmas Day with an 8 year old, a little bigger and
stronger than my sweet neighbor..........carry on my friends.......

0 comments: