CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another walk across the Queen Isabella

This is the starting line, 10K leaves at 10 am, us walkers 10:15

Actually, this is the starting line, 20 deep at the KYBO'S
Year One I was alone on the walk, Year Two brother Jeff, left Michelle
and her mom Marian joined me. This year, Jeff home, only us 3 girls.
Marian and I outside the starting point......
A little butt shot for ya'll and
some good looking runners. highest walker # we saw was 1985.
On the way past the light............starting point is about 6 blocks from the
lighthouse.3.3 miles to lunch and the waiting boys, our ride home.
One of my favorite photos of the day. this is near the land/water
point of the highway. Leaving land, on to the bridge.
the crowd ahead of me.
Almost done and a side show of dolphins

Starting temp from Mercedes was 74, cloudy......ending temp and very
little sunshine 84. Another favorite photo of the clouds surrounding the
new high rise that did not get destroyed by Dolly, the hurricane........It was
a great walk, stopped at the Isla Blanca office and found some mail for me,
a Christmas present. Forgot to look at the letter box for missing Christmas
cards. Lunch at Dirty Al's, home by 2 PM and off to see Elvis, aka Eddie
my co worker, a musician, he does a variety of music, mostly music that
I LOVE............Carry on...........

0 comments: