CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

It's a Blue Day

Here in the valley........79 degrees, but 14 years ago today, my
mom passed away.......even though I try to get over it, that is
IMPOSSIBLE.So, I did laundry, to get the mobile home ready
for the January renters. Fixed the awning and the back door
so it doesn't fly open. Hooked up the TV with the new digital
box. Bad reception, but renters do not have cable or satellite
back home.......I love Nebraska volleyball, but the ladies lost
in the final four last night. Of course, it was the late game, so
I missed it all. Hoping ESPN will have a replay before the
finals on Sat night. Iowa plays at Drake on Sat......workampers
get a free Christmas dinner on Sunday night......Christmas with
the Justice family .....I need to go to the beach.....40 degree
temps all week and lots of wind, but we golfed anyway. had a
300 yard drive, thank you Mother Nature.........no new photos
to post, I have a ton, but am lazy tonight. This weather does
that to you......mellow out........carry on my friends............

0 comments: