CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday news

Gas is at $1.92.9 at one station today. Golf in Tuesday's scramble ended up in a tie for first place, I had my first chip in of the season, beer at the golf course was $1.85........sweet! But no Mich golden Light in TX. Alamo mobile home has a lot of minor damage from hurricane Dolly. I took pictures today for the insurance people. I hope I will get some money for repairs so I can put it up for sale again. Every day more units are moving in, but no
neighbors yet. Will try to make it to water exercise class in the morning or
maybe line dancing or the work out room and also ride my 10 miles around
the park. Some beautiful mobile homes in the new area, one has a "widow's
room" as they used to call it in the old days........carry on and fill up your gas
tanks every day.........C

0 comments: