CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Albaugh Classic












Our local car collector had an open
house today, of his car museum. 120 plus
vehicles, dating from 1912, the year my Mom
was born. Corvettes from 53-75, all
convertibles. One car from 1912 on to 75, most
are ragtops. This event was a money maker
for my local high school's athletic department.
We are in the throes of building a second
high school, as Ankeny is now over 40,000 in
population. Lots of problems keeping every
one happy. Here are a few shots of my
favorite things.......vettes.........I had to add
one of Greg and the first cab, rehabbed,
and one of my beloved Corvair. Also one
from the top of the museum of part of
the grounds, the first Camaro, a RWB
corvette, a couple 56 Chevys, 69 Indy
pace car.....I could
go on and on........

0 comments: