CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Honey, I'm Home


Wow, what a year on the beach. Some great times, some expensive times, but the
good always out weighs the bad. It was a high priced winter, hopefully next
year will be better. I will be working next winter, in Texas, to save some
money, which will cover the car payments. Yes, the new car, an Aviator. It is
a used vehicle, sweet, very comfortable and it runs on GAS not on diesel fuel.
Branson had diesel for $4.17....outrageous.....it is all a crime. Our leaders
better get something done about this problem.There weren't too many neighbors left
when I left the island on the 15th. I guess the summer months are just as
hectic for the workers as the winter. They fill up the park most of the year,
with April and October being the down months.I just wish they would use the
rental money to improve some of the park, the lots need cement or black top
and some are sinking......Next year my spot is all cement. Garage sale is
up coming. I hope we can do it by the first of June. No sale yet on the mobile
home, maybe that will come through soon also, home repairs are a necessity. Big bro is not good at upkeep indoors........Moving right along...........

0 comments: