CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Last Rent Paid Today

WOW, where has the winter gone?
You folks up north are saying YEA! I can't
believe it is time to start packing to go home.
I was hoping to head out earlier but with the
buyers of the mobile home STALLING.....it looks
like we will NOT close on March 26. With some
strong words, I might have to put up the For Sale
sign again. The neighbor came home this
afternoon and backed into their spot. Her foot
slipped off of the brake, BAM! she hit their
5th wheel, knocked it off the hitch, broke all
four stabilizers, punctured the water tank,
dented up fenders on the truck and 5th wheel.
She was distraught and he was home, tossed out
of his chair, but OK. Great way to have a party
in the neighborhood and meet new people!
My new neighbors are a lot of fun, they are
socialable, drink, have cocktails, sit outside
and help me.

a sad note.......BIG RED IS DEAD.............

0 comments: