CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Life On The Beach, early December





This is a view of my new home away from home,
on So Padre Island, TX. 600 units will be in
the park, about 100 of us now. They will start
arriving between Dec 26 and by the first of the
year, we will be full. So, don't laugh too hard,
you have to learn how to use your new equipment,
so I decided to make some cookies. after just
8 minutes, at 350.....burned. 2nd batch I lowered
the temp and watched carefully, same thing, burned
cookies. last on the show today, the thing I want
to come back as.........a pelican. They are so
graceful, flying low across the water, or
circling around looking for dinner and crashing
into the water. This pelican was looking for
fish being caught by the fishermen. They are so
much fun to watch and they keep me entertained
every day on the beach.

0 comments: