CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bushes and Keepsakes




Last week my bougainvillea's were not
very colorful. This week, a growth
spurt. I named them and you can see
that (first on right) Mark is making
a challenge to Granny (first on left).
In between is little Bucky and in the
back is Louie, both are just starting to
bloom.

In the Christmas tree photo, these items
were in a box under the bed in the
mobile home. My mom made them, I love
the candle. There was also at least a
dozen bells made of beads and hand
knitted small wreaths and a Santa.

Last photo is a gift name tag. You can
see the name "John" on it, my dad. On
the back is written by Aunt Jean, Found
these tags in Hawaii, arent' they cute?
The tree has a little piece of foam
behind it to make it 3 dimensional.

I threw out a lot of Christmas boxes,
wrapping paper, bows, ribbon, garland.
I have all of that stuff at home and
if I am going to keep living in the RV,
I don't have room for all of the extra
stuff. I did keep some lights and found
one pair of scissors, some sewing needles,
those are keepers. I don't think there
are any more surprises to find. I
opened the dresser drawers and looked
underneath the drawers to see if mom had
hidden anything.......money? No luck so
far. I threw out curtains also. Found
out that we have a lot of towels and
bed sheets......for the next owner.....

0 comments: