CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Once Again, Back Home Again






The last month has been busy, buying my new home and then going on
a road trip to Colorado. What a beautiful job done by Mother Nature.
We awoke two days to SNOW!!!! Not my favorite thing. By noon or earlier,
it had melted off. While on the road, my favorites CUBBIES won their
division and are headed to the playoffs. Needless to say....three and out,
right along with the Angels and Philly and maybe the Yanks tonight.
I will be making several blogs of my trip, so enjoy.....in less than a
month, I will be ON the Road again, to Texas.....

First stop, Chappelle Nebraska, Boomer and hubby Jim, me in my "new"
Corvette, Boomer on the golf course and the first view of the mountains
while driving on I 80....this time boomer took the pics....not me...

0 comments: