CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Big Smile Post #2

My note didn't appear on the last entry.

Wire found on tire from road trip, one tire to be replaced.
Surround sound did not get hooked up, but an AM/FM CD player did!
One chair not covered with plastic for the road trip, it was upside
down and has a black mark on it, to be replaced free.
Half time oven has a manufacturing problem, all removed from the
units, I have a small stove, microwave, three burners.
Satellite/cable hook up only done in the bedroom
No shelf for the TV like in the brochure. I have a suitable stand, it will
be right next to the settee.....I also have an ottoman,need a throw rug by
chairs.

He will be done with it in a day or so, I will then spend a day or so with
him, get the money from the credit union and bring her home.......

Wanted to have a house warming, but that might not be possible with
my time constraints and four IOWA basketball games between Friday
and Nov 13. Plus bowling, dentist, I will be going on a couple short
road trips in the area, to learn how to drive her on the Eisenhower
Interstate highway system.........

More pictures to follow, she isn't as long as I was visioning....that's great!

0 comments: