CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Holiday Weekend






Wow, it has been three weeks since
my last posting. This retired life is
crazy, no time for anything to stay
in order. We had a big group on the
farm for the Holiday week end, with
guest of honor, Granny Nanny from
Arizona. The Hummers tormented me
for hours. I shot about 200 pics, one
I have found is truly, nearly, almost,
just about....PERFECT! I will be printing
it for the spring photo contest. You
can see we had a bon fire every night,
along with some golf, frozen daiquiries,
lots of great food, kabobs, hot dogs on
the fire and those wonderful Dayton
Rib Eyes.......

1 comments:

Marla said...

If your hummingbird pics do not net you some type of an award.....screw the judges!! Great photos, Lammy!! Love ya!