CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Flowers are blooming, Cactus is done





The cactus blooms are almost done for
this year. I wonder what they do in
Texas. I might have to take some back
with me in the fall. Day Lilly is an
Ankeny Hawk, maroon and gold and the
orange blooms call the butterflies to
it as well as to the larvae plant. Can't
remember its name. I planted ONE 12
years ago and have at least 7 today,
thanks to the neighbors taking down
their trees. I put in some seeds today,
hummingbird and butterfly flowers and
some zinnias. This should have been
done a month ago. Maybe they will be
in bloom into late fall.....

1 comments:

MNGroovyGranny said...

You take the best pictures Lambutts. Man your good. Do you enter any contests? If not, you should. Love ya!