CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wish I was Back HOME AGN


I am not happy with Charlotte. I wish
I was back on my island. I must be patient. Due to a
screw up by the powers that be, we bowled on Monday NIGHT,
instead of at 1130 AM. That messed up my schedule in a
major way. AND, no one in this city knows there is a
bowling tournament,it is all Nascar. No who knows how to
give directions. Two ladies from Illinois that were
bowling with us last night missed the first game, they
were lost and made a dozen stops to ask for directions.
They saw several bowling alleys....AND, where is the Speedway?
Follow I 85 and you will see the signs.......wrong!
Guess I will try to catch some sun in the morning after
breakfast and head for the airport by noon. Since I have saved
some money on this trip, I can afford the $5 beers at the
airport!I'll be home on Thursday, to golf. have not taken
hardly any photos and have found NO postcards to send, guess
they are at the airport.......carry on.......

0 comments: