CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Days are Dwindling


HO HO HO......Only two days left in the Valley for
this season. I have to pack the rest of the stuff on
Thursday, Friday, return the cable stuff so I won't
be charged for the next 6 months. I am having a steak
on the grill Thurs night, then throw out the last
of the charcoal. Where did the winter go? December
was full of getting adjusted, I caught a virus, went
to the doctor, was OK for Christmas, Marian was sick
so Milo and I had dinner together. January was rain
nearly every day......no golf......February, back on
schedule, golf at least twice a week, Greg came for
his birthday, we golfed five days, overcast skies, but
we golfed. In the meantime, I went to the beach.
March, I went to Indianapolis for the big 10 BB
tournament. Marlys came from Colorado, Greg and I
went to visit them two times. March saw a lot of
trips to the beach and the two club golf course to
work on the short game. NOW, it is April, time to go
back to my real HOME......i hear there is snow....

First stop on Sat, Austin, TX. Second day, Muskogee,
Oklahoma, next stop, Forsyth, MO., for 2 days with
my Kenworthy Drive neighbor Shelly and her husband
Dan.

I hope the snow is gone in one week when I did the
Interstate for the last road trip. I am about 7 hours
from the Ozarks to Ankeny.......then unpack, start
work on the class reunion, two golf outings, three bowling
events, one a trip to North Carolina in May......
class reunion in July, Colorado in Sept and back to
Texas via Arizona........

I will miss this beach scene......

Girls just want to have fun........travel......enjoy

On the Road again.........Just can't wait to get on
the road again........C

0 comments: