CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Broken Glasses???????




This is a destroyed glasses case. I went to the HEB
grocery store, put on my sunglasses on the way out.
I must have dropped the case out of my purse. I went to
Wally World to get something, no glasses. After driving
back to HEB, talking to a clerk, looking through empty
grocery carts.....I went to the spot where I parked......
Someone, maybe ME, drove over the case and flattened it.

I found the case, my heart sank! I
opened up the case....OH MY!
I took out the glasses, one lens popped out and they were
pretty bent up. However, the great lady at Wally World
did her thing and bent the glasses back into shape. She
saved my a bunch of money!

Another SENIOR moment..........moving right along.......

1 comments:

Marla said...

You were lucky there, Lammert! Glasses are so darned expensive. That is why I opt for contacts....can't sit on them, run over them, etc. :-) I have WAY too many senior moments for glasses!