CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Peddling My A@$%& All Over .........


My Mom used to tell her Avion Travelcade friends
that I peddled my A@#$&* all over town, that's
when I rode to work on a two wheeler. New
and better scenery for my rides. I have on my
"5 o'clock somewhere sweater" it was still a
little breezy at this point. When I hit the
Gulf Road, I stopped and removed the sweater.
Blue skies smiling at me......Nothing but
Blue skies, did I see..........

2 comments:

Marla said...

You look great on that bike in January, Cyndy!! Wouldn't be doing that in Ankeny. Keep on enjoying yourself, girl!!

Cyndy said...

Hey, thanks Granny. right now it is ZERO in
Ankeny, 944 AM. we are at 48. The sun is shining,
I was going to sit on the deck, read the Sunday
paper and drink coffee until the BB game
starts at noon......no way!