CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Too Much To Do, Not Enough Time

November 7, less than two weeks until blastoff. Most of the packing
is done, still need to condense some of the stuff. When I pack the
car, I will find out what I have to leave at home until next year. OR,
wrap it up and go to UPS to mail to Texas!

Today was spent at lunch with Tom Brands, Lisa Bluder, and Steve
Alford and Jim Zabel! It was the Polk county I Club winter sports
party in Des Moines. Great food, bought a pink Hawkeye hat and
some raffle tickets. Have not won for a couple years, but I won the
grandest prize, last one drawn. A Hawkeye Basketball autographed
by Lisa and Steve. I showed it to Lisa after the speeches were done
and asked her if the team would autograph it this week end down
at the KC tournament. She said yes!

Weds temps are supposed to be in the 70's, that means a round of
golf, right? The vote and golf promo at Toad Valley, Altoona, is
$12.50 for 18 holes and a cart, we are going. Another retiree event!

Keep your head down and follow through............

0 comments: