CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Life Is All About Balls

Golf Balls, Bowling Balls, Base Balls, Foot balls. That is most of
my entertainment in retirement. This week's golf took my fellow
retiree, Marla, and I to Honey Creek in Boone. The trees are such
a beautiful palet of colors. Co worker Debe and I walked nine at
Woodside aka Woodland Hills. Next week? Back to Honey for a
four person Chili Dip on Sunday. Bowling is going OK after being
off the team for one year. I have my average up to 160 and we
are starting to plan our trip to nationals next spring, North Carolina.
Baseball finds me cheering for the National League again, the
Dodgers vs Oakland would be fine with me. Footballs.........
HAWKS WIN vs. Purdue today at homecoming and my new
home's team is ahead of Oklahoma and Bobby Stoops right now,
that TEXAS LONGHORNS. That's why this color!
The new computer is coming along. I have nearly all of my 20 thou
photos transferred to CD's. After I burn, I check the results. Now
the laptop drawer is jammed again. !#$%^ Cuss Words. Aaron is
entertaining me with the Problem with the Bit##%^es. I am
making some success in packing for the south. Next week I am working
on clothes, 20 tee shirts, golf shirts,a couple dress up outfits, walking
shoes books, DVD's a long list. Better get that trailer hitch put on
the Jimmy..........C

0 comments: